Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Me And My Rose



My Rose and Me
----------------------

The fragrance of rose change my mood !!
It make me to forget the worries !!!

i am forgettng myself!!!

This beautiful rose make me to change me as a rose!!!

Nw i am feeling me as a rose and enjoying 
the fragrance and beauty!!!
I am in the beauty Rose world!! 

The wind welcomes me!!!
it helps to spread my sweet smell to the world!!!

The bees welcomes me!!!
It helps to spread my sweet honey to the world!!!

Mankind welcomes me
But they cut me and spread my beauty to the world

I am dead no more bt my sweet smell wil be endless!!!
This my life Story!!!

Suddenly My friend called me from my sleep!!!
Everything was a dream with a beautiful rose in my hand!!!


Written By

SoniyaJaraika Luckshitriya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Checker