Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Your Secret Princess


My life is gifted for you!
And my heart is shifted for you!!!
I am the beautiful princess
Who is expecting your presence!!!


When it strikes 6'O' Clock evening!!!
My heart beats fastly !!!
My eyes searches eagerly!!!
Where are you moving hurrily?


My dear darling you are my treasure!
My sweet voice makes you always pleasure!
It makes you to forget the pressure
Relax and close your eyes leisurely!


I am giving a secret gift  !
just close ur eyes must!
My cute injector is ready for the test !!!
Are you ready my dear guest!!


I am tasting your blood!!
its coming like a flood!!!
its a nice food!
That is very good!

My thirst has gone!
I will be back very soon!
Sharply at six in the next Moon!
This is my Boon!!!


By your sweet cute lovable
Secret Mosquito princess!!!


Written By

Soniya Jaraika Luckshitriya

1 comment:

  1. Really I like your poem very much sonia. you have a treasure of handling the words and tell your thoughts rythemically. Well written. keep it up
    Ramavyasarajan

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Checker